Friday 22 June 2012

NYC Day 5 to 7

Today is my last day of dancing at BDC I really enjoyed my time dancing there and hope I can come back again. Before I start telling you what I'm doing today I will tell u about day 5 and 6.On day 5 coming home from dancing there was an acident. A motercycle had ran into a man on a bike. Everybody froze. Luckily the man on the bike was alive. On day 6 it was more dancing. Before I went into jazz the fire alarm went off but nobody was moving they just kept on talking and dancing. 5 minutes later a fire truck pulls up outside and then a voice over the loud speaker tells us that the situation has been delt with and we can now continue on with what we were doing. There was a fire somwhere in or near the building and nobody was moving. Tap was fun. We had a sub that played games to help us with improvising. Today I have musical theatre, flex (stretching that you only hold for two secods because it ruins your body if you hold it for longer), ballet, tap and jazz. My favourite teachers I have had at BDC are Sheila Barker and Powell (don't know his first name). I have really enjoyed dancing at BDC and I wish I could never leave.

No comments: